Saturday 4 October 2014

Shadow boxes

I have been busy making shodow boxes from chipboard, and acetate, trying to use up some of my card and papers.
The shadow boxes will be for christmas presents instead of cards, I wanted to give family and friends something they could use all year round. I have some lovely scripture stamps which I think are perfect for this. Hope you like xxx




This one is a Christmas one just for decoration, it uses Stampin up DSP All is Calm.




This one uses the Stampin up DSP, which is like newsprint. The flower decoration is made from Red Glimmer Paper, I love the way this has turned out.




This one uses retired Stampin up papers, and a beautiful matching stamp set Betsy's Blossoms.
At some stage I will do a tutorial on how I made these boxes xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment