Thursday 3 July 2014

Swaps

I have so many beautiful swaps, that I have collected over the years, and I am always at a loss as what to do with them.
I always displayed them when I did any crafty events and they always attracted a lot of attention, but when I came home they would be just put away till the next time.
I had a brain wave recently, I went to a car boot and bought about 6 large picture frames, when in got home I cleaned them up took out any pictures etc, then I started sticking the individual swaps together in place of the picture.
I think they look fantastic, can you recognise your swap if you are a Stampin up demonstrator.
These pictures are all hanging in the homes that I work in, they inspire me daily and the residents in the homes love to hear about my classes, and workshops that I attend.



- These are the six pictures that I bought from the car boot for £5



Theses are the pictured with swaps in ready to go on the walls
Hope you like them x

No comments:

Post a Comment