Saturday 11 May 2013

Swaps for Regional Training




- Theses are the swaps that I have made for Telford I will put the accurate measurements later after today, I will just show you a few picks



You will need a strip of fabric 11" x 2", a 11"x1" strip of interfacing and a strip of 11"x3/4" webbing



Place interfacing inside fabric and iron 1/2" either side



Place 3/4" webbing over, centre it then use straight or zig zag stitch to sew the long sides



This is the view from the right side



Place metal ring through the fabric as shown



Place one end of fabric over the other, either zig zag or straight stitch as shown



Fold your fabric over and stitch over the raw edge, your key chain is now ready



This is a selection of my swaps for regional training




2 comments:

  1. Woohoo I got one when I swapped with you! so lovely to meet you! What church do you go to? I'm a daughter of The King! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, it was wonderful to meet you too, and to recieve your swap, I attend Birmingham Christian Centre Church, hope you will be going to convetion in Manchester

      Delete