Wednesday 9 May 2012

My swaps for regional training in Leamington


I have changed my mind three times about the swaps that I wanted to make for training. I wanted something not too complicated, as I have to make approx 50 maybe even a few more. This is a little bag I made last year for a craft fair that I was doing and they were one of the best sellers, they could also be adapted for wedding favours etc. if you would like to order any of the supplies to make this project please do not hesitate to email me with your order.

Cut a piece of card stock of your choice to 8.25"x 3"
Score one long at 3 5/16" spin it around and score again at 3 5/16" remember to use your simply scored score board



Fold together and using the decorative label punch. Punch through the two open layers at the same time as shown.



Make sure that you push the card in the punch at least 1/2" as this will form your handle



This is what it should look like, the two label cut outs can be used on another card



With boho blossoms punch, punch out some flowers in different coloured cardstock



Layer flower up, and punch with hole punch, also punch hole in bag, just under label. Use silver mini brad to attach flower to bag



This is how it looks


Using four frames stamp set and co-ordinating inks, stamp and punch label on whisper white card stock. I used the "just for you"sentiment from the precious butterflies stamp set



Attach to bag front using dimentionals



On inside of bag place two dimentionals about 1" apart, remove backing from dimentionals, add your chocolates



I have used Hershey's kisses, I have also placed a piece of sticky strip along the top edge to attach the two sides together



Voila! You have a lovely gift bag for any occasion. You can use any other chocolates that you have available x

No comments:

Post a Comment